Belvedere International School is proud to be a member of the British Schools in the Middle East Association (BSME).
Formed in 1982, British Schools in the Middle East (BSME) provides a quality-assured network of schools helping Heads and Teachers share best practice and keep abreast of the latest educational developments. BSME runs its own Accreditation System, Annual Headteacher’s Conferences, Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programme of over 100 courses per year and a range of inter-school sports, music, arts and other events.
Belvedere International School is proud to be a member of the ISA (Independent Schools Association).
The ISA comprises the Heads from 550 of the best accredited schools across the UK and beyond to:-
- Provide the highest quality information and advice, immediately responding to the needs of our Members in areas such as HR, legal, inspection, curriculum.
- Promote support networks and fellowship regionally, nationally and internationally.
- Provide enrichment opportunities for pupils in Area and National Competitions for Sport, Drama and the Arts, at world-leading venues such as the London Olympic Park.
- Arrange high-quality conferences and professional development courses to foster excellence in education.
- Promote initiatives and provide access to a wide range of member services and resources.
- Influence educational debate on behalf of our Members, promoting independence and choice.